Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lookin' Out for Mom

I was taking my temperature last night when Mr. Tickle ran over to me and said, "Don't eat that, Mommy!" while shaking his finger at me. I tried to explain to him that it takes your temperature but that you have to put it in your mouth for it to work. He replied with, "Oh." I didn't actually think he would understand my explanation and was pleased with his response. When I put it back in my mouth to re-do the temperature he said, "Get that outta mouth, Mommy!" I guess he didn't understand after all.

1 comment:

  1. LOL He is such a little worry wart!! I can't wait to see him again now that he is talking. Don't know if mom mentioned it, but Adam and I are planning a trip end of June so we can be there when the baby is born and help with the kids. So excited!

    ReplyDelete