Monday, May 24, 2010

T-Shirts for the Kids

Whenever there is a new baby on his or her way, the older siblings get to sport T-Shirts that tell the world about their excitement to have a new sibling. :)
When Mr. Funny was born, Little Miss Chatterbox wore a shirt that said, "I'm the Big Sister".
When Mr. Tickle was born, Little Miss Chatterbox wore a shirt that said "Big Sister x 2" and Mr. Funny had a shirt that said, "Once the Little Brother, Now the Big Brother."



As I was going through Mr. Funny's old clothes to pass on to Mr. Tickle, I found the Little Brother, Big Brother shirt. It will now fit Mr. Tickle perfectly as he welcomes his new baby sister into the world. So, now all I need to do is make a shirt for Little Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Funny. I'm having a hard time thinking of what to put on them. I want LMChatterbox to have a shirt that says something about getting a sister, since this will be her first and I don't really have any ideas at all for Mr. Funny.
Does anybody have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment