Sunday, September 1, 2013

Oh, Happy Day!




Lots of stuff packed, a borrowed vehicle that can fit all that stuff (and 7 people), happy kids, and painted toenails (even little Marguerite got her toes painted!). It must be beach time!! Oh, happy day! :)

*Funny story- I had mentioned to Mike that maybe we should ask our neighbor to keep an eye on our house while we're gone. John must have been listening, because while Mike was loading up the car, and while I took that picture of the kids, our neighbor happened to come outside. Then I heard John tell him that we were going to the beach, and could he look after the house while we were gone. Our neighbor told him that would be no problem and John thanked him. I just stood there and smiled, not sure what to say (I'm so good at that). So much for homeschoolers being strange and unsocialized! ;)

*And poor Rose. Her feet are looking more and more like her mother's. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment