Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Camp with Grammy and Grandpa







My mom works at a community center in my home town that provides preschool and fun after school classes. During the summer they have a variety of weekly summer camps and so my mom signed up Little Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Funny for a week of camp. The kids LOVED it! They were so excited every morning and talked about it all through breakfast, asking every minute if it was time to go yet. At the end of the day they were wiped out but still eagerly looking forward to the next day. And I got to spend time alone with Mr. Tickles! I am so thankful for everything my parents did to accomodate us for the week. It's no easy task to have my three wee ones in a house with two 1 year old dogs. But we all survived and had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment