Friday, July 17, 2009

A Taste of Irish Dance

Shortly after the flood, I signed Little miss Chatterbox up for Irish Step Dance lessons. I was surprised to watch her during class and see her staring out the window, yawning, twirling her finger around her hair, not paying attention when the teacher was talking, etc. When I asked her if she liked class she said, "Not really." I asked her why and she couldn't give me an answer. Just a shrug of the shoulders. I guess it was too slow for her. Oh, well. I made her stick with it until the classes were over and at least she looked really cute. I definitely need to get her into those swimming lessons.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's too bad. But she tried. Do you guys have an indoor swimming pool anywhere near that could be used year round?

    ReplyDelete