Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wedding Madness

Yes! I finally have time to blog again. It's been 2 months since I photographed the Lawhorns on their wedding day and the dear bride and groom still don't have their album! So, I have been using every spare minute to go through all 1,538 pictures to pick out 100 -ONLY 100!- to put in the album. The bride came over to pick the 100 out but just couldn't do it. So, she left the daunting task up to me. Oh, how difficult it was to pick out only 100. But i finally did it yesterday and the pictures are ordered and should come sometime this week. So now I have time to blog again! You can check out my favorite wedding pictures here. (Click on the 'My Favorite Wedding Pictures' Album) Double click on the picture to get a better view. It was A LOT of work and took up A LOT of my time, but I loved it so much. I wish I knew more people getting married who'd be willing to pay me to take their pictures! But maybe it's better that I take a break for awhile.... just for awhile. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment