Saturday, April 25, 2009

got cookie?

A couple weeks ago I made a cookies-n-cream cake that called for Oreos. I try not to buy these unless absolutely necessary because they are so bad for you yet so delicious. Isn't that usually the case? Anyway, I walked in the kitchen to find Mr. Tickle eating an Oreo. He had a huge smile on his face and was really enjoying that cookie. So, I decided I would let him finish it. After doing a few things, I left the kitchen. When I came back, Mr. Tickle had another cookie. (Along with a growing black Oreo cookie mustache). Little Miss Chatterbox was sitting at the kitchen table and I said to her, "Please don't give the baby anymore cookies. They're going to upset his stomach." LM Chatterbox looked up at me with a confused look on her face and replied, "I haven't been giving him any cookies." Then who had?








My little cookie monster figured out how to get them himself!!




No comments:

Post a Comment