Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ramble On

After publishing my first two posts I realized that they're rather long. Ya'know, it's a bit funny how my brain works. When talking to someone in person, I'm usually quite quiet and reserved. I have a hard time coming up with the right words to say and sometimes I can't think of any words at all! But when I sit down to write (or to type in this case) words come at me like lightning and I can't get them down fast enough. Which is why you will notice my run on sentences, over usage of commas and a lot of sentences beginning with "And". For those of you out there who are English professors, grammar queens and kings, or perhaps even editors, I apologize for the way I write because it may be almost painful for you. I also apologize for my rambling to those of you who are very busy and take the time to read my long blogs anyway. I could try to shorten them and I could try to plan them a little better and maybe even take time to really read them over and correct my grammar. But I'm not. I don't have time and this is just who I am. And so, I will "Ramble On".

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know your taste in music hasn't changed much ;)

    ReplyDelete