Monday, February 7, 2011

Squishy Face

Are you ready to see the Squishy Face? It is the funniest, most adorable thing I have ever seen this baby do. Are you ready? Can you handle the cuteness? Okay, then.

This is the Squishy Face:


It is SO funny. She makes this little snorting sound as she does it and it makes me want to just pick her up and kiss those little cheeks over and over again. So I do. It has the same reaction on her siblings. Which is why she does it all the time now. Much to our delight!


She use to do it when she was just a wee little newborn. Do you remember when I told you about it here? (scroll down to pics at the bottom of Labor and Birth story) She hasn't done it since those first few days of life. I was afraid I'd never see the Squishy Face again. But then one day, there it was! Mr. Tickles said, "Look, Mom! (Little Miss Sunshine) is making your face!" Do I make this expression? Hmm... I don't know. But Tickles seems to think so.


Oh, how I love this little girl! She certainly does bring sunshine to us on these long, cold winter days.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I could barely handle the cuteness. She is soooo adorable!!! And I can't believe how big!!! Seeing her sitting up like that is a shock. What a sweetheart. More pics like these, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this face several times before, only on girls. Jansie, Jodi and Malia. Only girls can be this cute!

    ReplyDelete