Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My First Daybook

Outside my window... cold, windy and a little bit of snow. We keep getting little teasers. Where's the real snow?
I am thinking... about how thankful I am to have my mother around. Happy Birthday, Mom!
I am thankful for... see above.
From the learning rooms... I just bought a new spelling program and so far so good. (All About Spelling)
From the kitchen... tonight is one of Mike's favorites. Pork Loin, yeast rolls and mashed potato casserole. Work has been extra hard, long and cold this week so I'm hoping this will help warm him up and relax when he walks through the door.
I am creating...
-christmas cards. Can you believe it? I still haven't sent them all out! I've considered dropping it all together but I've already printed out the pictures and I already have the cards so...
-thank you cards.
-lesson plans.
-gift for my Mom.
-birthday plans for Mr. Funny
I am reading...
The Diary of Saint Faustina and probably will be for awhile...this is a big one.
I am hoping... that Mike can make it up the mountain.
I am hearing... the kids playing Star Wars. (Chatterbox as Leia, Funny as Luke and Tickles as Darth Vader. (not his choice)
Around the house... way too
much STUFF. We're in the middle of down sizing and organizing.
One of my favorite things... having a bookworm for a daughter. We got her The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe for Christmas. She read it in two nights.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Clean the kids rooms, find a way to organize toys, celebrate my moms birthday and finish up all the things I'm creating.
Little Miss Sunshine this week: Getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. Should have a crawler soon!
Here is a picture thought I am
sharing...
Little Miss Sunshine's first snow! (from a few days ago)

For more daybooks, visit The Simple Woman at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It lets people know about the details of your life that we might never have the chance to see. Super awesome. Please keep it up!
    Stay warm and good luck on all your projects.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete