Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Prayer Request

I am asking Servant of God Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen to intercede for me on the behalf of my sister's mother-in-law, Teresa. Would you all please join me? I'm asking that God will fully heal Teresa of her brain cancer.

Eternal Father, You alone grant us every blessing in Heaven and on earth, through the redemptive mission of Your Divine Son, Jesus Christ, and by the working of the Holy Spirit.

If it be according to Your Will, glorify Your servant, Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, by granting the favor I now request through his prayerful intercession. That Teresa will survive and be fully healed from her brain cancer.

I make this prayer confidently through Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

Thank you! For updates on Teresa, you can visit this website:

http://www.helpsavemymom.net/cancer-update/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jo. Teresa is going to a Healing Room today from 3:00pm - 7:00pm. http://www.sandiegohealingrooms.com/
    Everyone can focus their prayers during this time.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete