Friday, June 4, 2010

Hiccups

Little Miss Sunshine gets hiccups a couple times a week. How can I tell? Because she does little jerky movements every few seconds and they are all the exact same. It feels the same way when I have my own hiccups, but this feels like it's just my stomach that has the hiccups. :) She stops moving after a couple minutes of this and I can just picture her in there, floating around with her little hiccups.
The funny thing is, Little Miss Chatterbox also got hiccups a lot when she was in the womb. Could it be a girl thing? More likely just a coincidence, but pretty cool just the same! I keep telling myself it means she'll have hair. It makes absolutely no sense at all, but LMChatterbox had hiccups and she had hair, so I'm just hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment