Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To Be Induced, Or Not To Be Induced?

That is the question.
Doc called and suggests that if my body has not made any progress of going into labor on it's own by this evenings appointment, he would like me to go to the hospital TONIGHT and start the inducing process.
But it's completely up to me.
I don't know what to do.
And I'm extremely disappointed.

But then again, my baby's coming. I should be excited, right?

God help me make the right decision.


  1. I say no, wait...I know that hard but its my recommendation! God bles and goodluck regardless of your decision!