Friday, June 11, 2010

The Talented Little Miss Chatterbox

Little Miss Chatterbox drew some lovely pictures of me and the boys today. I already shared the picture of me and now would like to show you the boys.
Here's Mr. Funny, sword and all:


And I just love the one she did of Mr. Tickle in his diaper:


She also took some lovely pregnancy photos of me and Little Miss Sunshine:
(You see that picture that's in color? That was a total candid shot. She said something that made me smile and then snapped the picture. A photo of my real smile. Girl's got talent!)

She never ceases to amaze me with her eye for beauty and how to create it.
Ever since schools been out, she's become a bit restless and irritable. It finally dawned on me that this girl needs to be working with her hands and be creative! Sure enough, as soon as I gave her some projects to do, she's been happily busy and much more pleasant. I'm on the hunt for more artsy projects that are suitable for her age. Yesterday she told me she wishes she knew how to sew. I'd love to let her try cross-stitching. Perhaps there's another project in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. I learned to crochet when I was three, at Montessori. So completely not out of her range. If you don't know how, I'm sure Mom could show her. That would keep hands busy. :) (Great drawings and photos). Ask her to make a drawing for Aunt Jan for when she comes to visit in three weeks!! :)

    ReplyDelete