Monday, January 4, 2010

A Beautiful Baptism for a Beautiful Baby

I just recently read about a baptism according to the Traditional Rite and was in awe over its beauty. It was so much more than the Baptisms I have attended and that my children have had. Our Church offers Mass in the Traditional Rite and so I wondered if they offered these beautiful Baptisms too. To my surprise, I found out this past Sunday that they do! Best of all, I got to see it first hand. Sweet little Gertrud Maria was Baptized Sunday and Mike and I stood in as the proxies for her Godparents who live in Hungary. I was so excited to be a part of it. Here are a few pictures. Gertrud looked like a little angel!













1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those girls are just precious! They all look like they belong in a little, quaint, old fashioned European village or something!

    ReplyDelete