Monday, January 4, 2010

How 'bout them Cowboys?


WARNING: If you are one of my loving family members who is unfortunately a Redskins fan, please skip this post.


After shutting out the Redskins last week, 17-0, we shut out the Eagles yesterday, 24-0!!! This is the first time in Cowboys history that they shut out two teams back to back. And what makes it even sweeter is that both teams are our division rivalries. By the way, we have clinched the division.
We're going to the Playoffs, baby!

I'm looking forward to laughing at McNabb again this Saturday at 8PM. Don't miss it!

Missed this memorable game? Check the highlights here:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010010303/2009/REG17/eagles@cowboys/recap#tab:watch

3 comments:

  1. Oh Bo, stop drinking the Kool-aid Mike's been giving you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in Cowboy Country and it is precisely that reason (late 70's/early80's Cowboy fanaticism) that makes me a Redskins fan. What will I do moving back into Cowboy country again! I swear I could be lynched if I hang a "skins" flag at my house *smile*

    ReplyDelete